Monday, December 21, 2009

langkawi

I just come back from my vacation to langkawi and it was so boring.the only thing that i enjoyed there was the chocs.i bought chocs for about RM200.act, it was a sudden vacation.my dad told our family one day b4 we went.he said,"jom pergi langkawi" and all of us pack our thing. i helped my dad to find an available hotel there but there were no hotels available at the moment.so, my sys call her friend and asked her to find a hotel for us to stay but it ends with dissappointment. However, her friend let us to stay beside her family's house.so we stay there but that was not the most interesting part.It gets so interesting when we went to the duty-free shop.(my sister's friend's father owe a shop at Langkawi called Haji Ismail Group.It was a famous and big shop that i had called it a mall)Back to my story...When we went to the shop,the first thing that i look forward is the chocs.It was like a paradise full of chocs.There were so many chocs that i was thinking to buy all the chocs but this cannot be done as the chocs has no HALAL certificate.Many of the chocs were imported from Sweden and Belgium.I was thinking to buy Hershey's KISSES and DAIM(have you heard of it)but there was no HALAL.People say that it delicious but i decided not to buy it. I've heard that some chocs that were imported has 'lemak khinzir' in it and i heard to that they might contain alcohol(arak) which is cannot be eaten by us,the MUSLIM.till that.i will continue about our visit to Underwater World and Telaga Tujuh (7 Wells)salam...

No comments:

Post a Comment