Tuesday, December 22, 2009

my story..

let's continue the story.on the 2nd day at langkawi,we went to the Underwaterworld Langkawi.There were many marine life that were showed in the aquarium.Well act i didn't enjoy myself there as i don't really like animals.But one thing that i love there is the penguin.They are so cute and adorable.I feel like I want to touch them but they were put in a big aquarium.It's fun watching the penguin moves,eat and jump into the water.i felt so boring there as i've got to wait for my sys who is an animal lover walking slowly and watching each animal that were showed.FYI,i went to Langkawi when i was standard 5 or last 3 yrs maybe with my school trip.i had went to the underwaterworld so maybe i think that i've watch the animal,why should i waste my time to watch it again and again.afterall it was just the same.there's not many changes there except for the animals.the journey continues to the 7 Wells.I didn't went up the hill to 7 Wells as the hill seems so steep.I'm just waiting at the bench that was provided by the management for people like me + my nenek.my sys who climbs up the hill with my other family members says that she was so exhausted when she gets down from the hill.i gave her my MILO that was my nenek's treat but she didn't want to.she said that the straw has been polluted with my 'air liur'.haha.then,don't drink la.then,we went to The Burnt Rice.I bought a muslimah t-shirt and a hat.The hat has Langkawi written at the front of the hat.my sys and my bro bought t-shirt too but mine is more cun la.hmmm....the next day,we went to the jetty to go back to Kuantan. We arrived at Kuala Kedah Jetty around 12.30 pm.Then we went to Jitra,my bro and my place of birth.There's no one living in our old home as many new flats were build.after that,we continue our journey back to kuantan.we arrived at around 9.30 pm as we eat first at the warung near our house.fewww...that was such a long journey(well act a short one but i manage to make it long).so,that's all from me that i want to share during my vacation.enjoy...salam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment